Fitness Business Essentials
- Course Name
- Fitness Business Essentials
- Study Mode
- On Campus
Owning a business is a reality for many in the fitness and massage industries, but a common challenge many people encounter with most business courses is that they often don't know how to apply what they have learnt to their specific environment or circumstance.
Different to all other business courses, The Institute’s Fitness Business Essentials course is tailored to the fitness and massage industries, with a focus on the latest digital marketing practices and trends, so that you can be confident what you learn can be put into practice from the word go.
Fitness Business Essentials gives students the essential tools, know-how and the confidence to successfully run their own business for the long-term. Our unique, custom curriculum includes the design and launch of your own personalised website, which you will design using Weebly during the course. It also includes the application of realistic industry case-studies so you will have experience in applying best practice business methodology in simulated real-world situations, giving you the best chance at sustained business success within the fitness and massage industries after you graduate.
Who Should Attend?
- Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists looking to grow a successful business
- People who are unsure or not confident about sales, and converting prospective leads into paying clients
- Those wanting a long and successful career in the fitness or massage industry
Why Should I Do The Course?
You’ll set yourself up for success by learning how to identify business opportunities and grow your fitness or massage business through marketing. You’ll learn how to create and close a sales opportunity, and keep your clients coming back for more.
The Institute’s Fitness Business Essential Coaches all have teaching and business qualifications and their own personal training and/or massage businesses. They’re extremely passionate about the industry, as well as helping you to succeed.
Get started today
Call now on 1300054618 or
"The business course taught me sales skills, giving me a fantastic start to using my skills in the gym environment."
Institute graduate and Club General Manager at Goodlife
Fitness Business Essentials
To be eligible for this course, students must have a keen interest in owning a fitness or massage business, and meet The Institute’s acceptance criteria. You will need a laptop or tablet to bring to class to conduct various digital marketing and website development tasks.
Training and Assessment
Students will experience classroom sessions designed by industry professionals. Assessments will be realistic and practical, and focus on your development through role-plays, case studies, written tasks, presentations and group project work.
AREAS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
Module 1: eMarketing communications
- Marketing strategy and business goals
- eMarketing tools and approaches
- Developing an eMarketing brief
- Identifying successful websites
- Measuring a website’s success
- Designing and building your own website
- Website strategy
- Identifying and understanding customer needs
- Satisfying complex customer needs
- Closing the sale
- Keeping sales records
- Providing sales support
- Managing networks for customer needs
- Time management and systems
- Your essential business toolkit
- Common scenarios in your first six months
- How to ensure long-term success
- Warrior success stories
- Review of Institute ambassadors
Units of Competency
Fitness Business EssentialsPrint Table
|Competency Code||Competency Title||Training Package|
|BSBMKG510||Plan e-marketing communcations||Business Services|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs||Business Services|
|BSBCUE304||Provide sales solutions to customers||Business Services|