Franchise Opportunities At New Women's Fitness ChainTweet
If you want to run your own business, now's your chance to get on board with this exciting new approach to female fitness as it opens new franchise opportunities.
EnVie is a new concept in fitness, said to be bringing the female fitness landscape into a new era, one that has caught up with current demands.
We're breaking open the market with a new concept rigorously customised to the researched demands of today's female client says Dave Hundt, CEO of AustralasiaFranchise Group. It fits the it's all about you' culture to a tee. CONTRACT FREE, the FEES ARE LOW, and FLEXIBILITY and PERSONALISATION are high. The same formula that works for other services, from telecoms to social networks, works for EnVie.
With its first studio set to open in Woonona on 3rd September, EnVie is currently looking for franchisees, but will also be looking for personal trainers later in the year.
EnVie's franchise model is based on a strong partnership between franchisor and franchisee. Franchisor income is entirely reliant on the success of the individual franchise, and a fixed cost per member royalty fee ensures success grows from mutual strength and demonstrative results.
With over 127 years of combined fitness and business experience, we've created the unique EnVie7 Systems for Success. For franchisees with a true passion for fitness, this is one of the most favorable platforms in the industry with a low-cost entry and a no-royalty payments package, says Hundt. And with reduced staff requirements and minimal equipment set-up, we've built an affordable turn-key operation. We further support success by providing extensive training and highly-systemised operational systems. It's an exciting proposition for those looking to enter the health and fitness industry.
Do you have what it takes to be an EnVie franchise owner?
Ask yourself these 10 questions.
- Are you passionate about health and fitness?
- Have you achieved or are you willing to obtain your fitness qualifications?
- Do you have experience in running a business or leading a team?
- Are you in a financially stable position, with working capital to fund and market your own business?
- Are you knowledgeable and willing to do what it takes to actively promote a successful business in your local community?
- Are you comfortable building rapport with customers and helping them to achieve their health and fitness goals?
- Do you wish to provide exceptional customer service in your EnVie business?
- Are you prepared to work in your business in a full-time capacity in order to develop EnVie to its full potential?
- Do you possess strong leadership skills and would you enjoy developing and motivating your team to reach your business goals?
- Will you abide by the EnVie Fitness franchise systems and processes?
EnVie currently has attractive sites secured with active members now available, and applications are being accepted. For franchise information, visit www.enviefranchise.com.au or contact Holly Boal at (02) 9332 2824.
Call now on 1300 669 669 orEnquire Now