Gym Instructor Quick Quiz!Tweet
Gym Instructors are super important people who help to start so many people with a new fitness program! Let's revise some of the most important things about gym instructing! (Hint: Check out your Gym Instructor workbook for clues).
- Imagine that a member of your family or a good friend joined a gym for the very first time. Make a list of the qualities or characteristics you would expect in the Gym Instructors.
- What are some of the products, facilities and services offered by a typical gym or fitness centre?
- A member has approached you regarding strength training. In the past they have participated in group exercise, but have never had the courage to try weights. The member is a 45-year-old female. What advice would you give them in terms of the benefits of strength training that may turn their red light to green?
- Write down some interesting W' questions to get the conversation started with your members.
- Write down some interesting W' questions to ask members about their exercise program and reasons for exercising.
- Think of a business that people return again and again to. Return business is often a result of good customer service. Consider how your chosen business offers good customer service to their customers and how you could use these concepts in the gym.
- How can doing gym floor hours help you as a Personal Trainer?
Call now on 1300 669 669 orEnquire Now