- Bootcamp Course
- Made Outdoors
The Made Outdoors Bootcamp Instructor course will teach you how to provide safe, effective, and challenging bootcamp and outdoor fitness classes.
Made Outdoors provides the original and only Bootcamp Alliance endorsed internationally accredited Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor course. They aim to educate fitness professionals in providing safe, effective and challenging bootcamp and outdoor fitness classes and courses in order to make the boot camp industry safe and highly sought after regardless of client age or fitness level.
Made Outdoors Instructors know what it takes to program challenging, military-inspired training as they’ve been through the hardest of training regimes themselves. But they also know what clients want (and they don't always want someone yelling at them)!
- Lesson design principles for any group
- Program periodisation
- Instructional techniques for bootcamp classes
- Regulatory and legislative guidance
- Risk management best practise for outdoor classes
- Progression and regression techniques for groups of mixed fitness
- How to evolve from outdoor circuits to dynamic classes
- How to deliver boot camp classes with minimal equipment
- Lesson design and progression principles to maximise your ability to cater for all fitness levels
- Approximately 30 workshops covering:
- Teamwork drills
- Strength and endurance drills
- Cardio drills
- Fitness testing drills
- Principles for incorporating complex exercises and alternative equipment
Students are required to undertake a written assessment and undertake practical components of the course.
Duration of Course
1 or 2 days
Continuing Education Credits
8 CECs (up to 17 CECs when conducting the two courses)
Courses are held across Australia, and private/in-house courses for fitness centres are also catered for. Please check the calendar for upcoming courses. For those that cannot attend in person, Made Outdoors offer a correspondence version of the course.