- Boxing Course
The Punchfit Trainer Course will teach you boxing and pad techniques, so you can contact boxing pad work safely, and offer fun fitness sessions.
The Punchfit Trainer Course is the first level of Punchfit’s boxing courses and is a prerequisite to attending more advanced programs. It will teach you boxing and pad work techniques, covering the six basic punches building to over 30 authentic boxing combinations so you can start conducting boxing pad work safely and offer fun and innovative fitness sessions for your personal training clients.
- Technique for the six basic punches
- Pad positions and technique for the pad holder
- Duty of care and safety considerations
- Over 30 authentic boxing combinations with pad work to match
- Personal training and group fitness class structures and drills
- Other essential skills and techniques to offer your clients fun, safe innovative boxing pad work sessions
Students are practically assessed towards the end of the course.
Duration of Course
Continuing Education Credits
Punchfit offers courses at over 60 locations Australia wide. View the course calendar for more info.