- Kids Fitness Course
- Made Outdoors
Made Outdoors Kids Fitness course addresses the emerging need of Personal Trainers who want to run successful, safe and effective programs for children.
Made Outdoors provides the only outdoor group fitness course for children in Australia. The course specifically addresses the emerging need of Personal Trainers who want to run successful, safe and effective programs for children. The course aims to bring together all the tools you will need to create fun and effective game-based activities for children.
You will learn about age appropriate games using active-play techniques appropriate for the age and ability of children from 3-16 years. Made Outdoors instructors have researched this market and know what it takes to successfully market, plan and deliver a great product that will see our future generations nurtured towards their development and fitness goals.
- Risk management and best practice guidelines
- Duty of care when working with children
- Game-based program design and delivery
- Instructional techniques for safe effective delivery
- Primary movement patterns and warm-up drills
- Appropriate activities for ages and stages of development
- Conditioning and cool-down games
- Team based activities
- Managing larger groups
- Managing a childrens fitness business
- Marketing and administration
- Children’s parties and ‘mini-Olympics’ events
Students are required to undertake a written assessment and undertake practical components of the course.
Duration of Course
Courses are held across Australia, and private/in-house courses for fitness centres are also catered for. Please check the calendar for upcoming courses.