- Suspension Training Course
- CrankIt Fitness
Learn exercise techniques and the safety principles of suspension training and how to incorporate it into your personal training service with CrankIt Fitness.
Learn the fundamentals of suspension training and how to incorporate it into your personal training service from Australia’s leading provider of suspension training straps and education courses, CrankIt Fitness.
Suspension training utilises all planes of motion and targets your core and stabilisers to improve functional movement and increase performance. Improve your personal training business using this truly integrated training modality, bridging the gap between movement and strength.
Essentials (3 hours)
- Closed kinetic chain exercises and their benefits
- Assisting, neutral, and resisting forces during CrankIt exercises
- Safety principles of CrankIt Straps
- Key principles to progress and regress suspended fitness exercises
- Assess and correct improper shoulder function
- Exercise techniques to incorporate more muscles and joints and improve movement
- Essential suspended fitness training exercises
Advanced (5 hours)
- Primal movement patterns and integrating them into exercise programming
- Advanced CrankIt Straps exercises
- Design an appropriate workout for a partner
Students are practically assessed towards the end of the course.
Duration of Course
Continuing Education Credits
CrankIt Fitness is constantly hosting course dates around the country. Check out the link below for more information.