- Technical lifting
- Australian Combat & Exercise
Technical Lifting was developed to address a gap in the provision of fitness and strength and conditioning courses. It focuses purely on the technical aspects of the squat, bench press & deadlift as well as shoulder and upper-back exercises.
Technical lifting takes an approach of preferring to work through a series of exercise progressions that build the clients up to the point that they can safely maintain stability under load.
Using the technical lifting approach means each lift is performed with perfect execution, which leads to better joint alignment, reduced risk of injury and optimal lifting performance.
You will learn
- Progressions for all the main lifts
- Coaching Cues for all progressions and lifts
- How to improve your coaching skills for Squat, Bench Press & Deadlift
- How to increase muscle activity when training or coaching
- The Science of the Squat, Bench Press & Deadlift
- Exercise science backed injury prevention techniques for instructors and clients
Accreditation Points (One Day)
12 CEC’s, 8 ESSA CPDs, 8 ASCA, 3 PDPs & FITREC
"Despite 10+ years as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, even more as a PT and having done about 50 professional development courses in that time, this course made me question everything I thought I understood about safe and effective lifting, and movement in general!"
– Dr Jena Buchan, Accredited Exercise Physiologist
This was truly a life-changing course and it has had a huge impact on how I will perform my own exercises and prescriptions moving forward.
It has been extremely humbling and amazing. I would absolutely recommend this course to everyone.
- Nate Lum – Personal Trainer
To receive 10% off this course please use one of the below coupon codes relevant to your state.