About Angelo Peghini
Massage and Business Lead Coach - Perth
Angelo is a Remedial Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer with a long history (nearly 20 years), and passion for sports massage and injury prevention.
He has enjoyed over eight years teaching others, including time at Sport Medicine Australia (WA), and six years teaching at the Massage School at the Australian Institute of Fitness. Angelo has also worked as a Therapist with various national teams such as The Springboks and Wallabies, and has many clients among international Ballroom dancing and local sporting identities.
He has also been a consultant for WAIS and worked alongside many Chiropractors and Physiotherapists in the sports rehabilitation field.
- Diploma of Remedial Therapies
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Bowen Therapy Touch for Health Certificate III
- Crano-Sacral Balancing
- Certificate III in Reflexology
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Business Studies