About Chris Bennett
Massage Coach - Perth
Chris Bennett is a Remedial Massage Therapist, Structural Integration Practitioner and Personal Trainer. He has been involved in the massage industry in some form or other for over 30 years.
He has enjoyed teaching Massage and Remedial Massage for over 20 years at TAFE, University Extension, the Australian College of Natural Health Sciences and Endeavour and more recently, for nearly 10 years, at the Australian Institute of Fitness.
Chris has worked as a therapist with people of all ages and from all walks of life and varying abilities from athletes, performing artists, musicians, officer workers and housewives. He has a passion for working with the disabled and elderly.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Bachelor of Health Science (Musculoskeletal Therapy)
- Feldenkrais Practitioner Certificate
- Diploma of Bowen Therapy
- Structural Integration Practitioner Certificate
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment