About David Mitchell
Training Team Captain - Perth
David brings a wealth of knowledge to the Institute since he started as a coach here in 2006.
David has a Degree in Sports Science & Sports Management along with a Masters Degree in Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning). Along with his high profile role as Lead coach, Dave has also applies his recognised skills in Strength and Conditioning with the East Fremantle Football Club colts and the Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) under 17 and 19s state teams.
Dave is also an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and currently conducts work for HBF insurance and local GPs in the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Masters in Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning)
- BSc (Sports Science & Sports Management)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Massage
- Diploma of Management