About Karolina Wojciechowska
Massage Coach - Parramatta
Karolina has spent the past seven years working as a Remedial Massage Therapist and Aromatherapist in multimodality clinics alongside chiropractors and other health professionals. She completed her Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy in Adelaide. As part of her off-campus experience, she volunteered in a HIV positive community centre.
She enjoys continuous education and community work. She is also a qualified Spanish teacher and volunteered as an Ethics teacher in primary schools in Sydney. She participated in the Association of Massage Therapists’ (AMT) mentorship program where she successfully supported and mentored a recently graduated therapist in the massage industry.
Karolina has special interests in Lymphatic drainage, prevention of degenerative diseases and stress management through massage, exercise, aromatherapy and personal development.
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (University of Valencia, Spain)
- Master of Teaching Spanish as a second language (University of Alcala, Spain)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy (TAFE Adelaide)
- Diploma of Aromatherapy (TAFE Randwick)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing