- Rehab Course
- Rehab Trainer
Rehab Trainer will give you the confidence to know what to do when your clients complain of aches or pains, or turn up to a session with an injury.
So you've got your Cert IV in Fitness, you're building your client list, and putting in the hard yards you know is required to create a successful business. But what happens when a client starts complaining of niggling pain? Or turns up to their session nursing a weekend footy injury? Do you refer them to a Physio and wonder if they'll ever return?
Rehab Trainer believes that good injury management is NOT the exclusive domain of health professionals (Physiotherapists, Doctors, Orthopaedic Surgeons, etc). The exercise professional who has the competence and confidence to work with an individual's unique biomechanics, and manage their aches and pains, holds the key to unparalleled success with their clients and will often create a niche for themselves.
- What to do when a client mentions their acute or chronic pain or injury in their spine, lower or upper body
- The unique R+E+H+A+B protocol
- How to screen a client’s injury to assess its 'risk profile'
- Understand the biomechanics of the body
- New stretching, trigger point, and myofascial loosening techniques
- The art of developing rehab drills with the existing equipment in your gym
- How to work with health professionals to fix injuries faster and develop a referral base
- How to effectively use your new Rehab Toolbox, including Posture-pros, Pocket Physios, Activation Tubing, Risk
- Assessment Cards, and Rehab Records
Students are required to undertake a short written assessment for the purpose of acquiring their CECs.
Duration of Course
Prehab consists of 4 short videos, pre-reading and homework challenges. Face-face is a three-day, high-intensity course. Each day is a full eight-nine hours in duration. Club Rehab last for 3 months and gives you full access to our new catalogue of 100 short technique videos and services.
Continuing Education Credits
Courses are held throughout the year in capital cities across Australia, as well as cities all over the globe. Find a location to suit you.