SPEAK TO OUR CAREERS TEAM
Get information and advice on how to get started
For information and advice on how to get started in your new fitness or massage career, please give us a call on 1300 669 669 and speak to a friendly member of our Careers team.
Together you’ll discuss your course and career path, as well as the payment options available, and come up with the best solution for your situation and requirements. Whether you’re joining us straight out of school, are currently employed full-time, or you’re juggling family commitments, our Careers team will be able to provide a recommendation.
Regardless of your budget or circumstance, we can show you how you can start a long and rewarding career in the fitness or massage industry. A few of our payment options include:
- Invest in your new career upfront, and with most courses you could save hundreds of dollars.
- Take advantage of our student flexi plans to get you started.
- Qualify for Study Loans.
- Where eligible, get fee assistance with Smart and Skilled if studying in New South Wales*.
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria can receive fee assistance with VET Student Loans if studying HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage.
- Access a schedule of our Incidental Fees.
* People from diverse backgrounds or with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING (NSW)
Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a NSW Government scheme to assist eligible students with funding for training.
You may be eligible for a Smart and Skilled subsidised training place if you:
- have left school and
- live or work in NSW and
- are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder or a partner visa holder whose sponsor is a humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen or
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander who lives in an approved border area.
You will be required to submit evidence of your circumstances as part of your application: please refer to the Smart and Skilled Student Eligibility Policy and/or AIF’s Student Handbook for further details of what to provide. You must also complete a Consent to Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Form, provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI) as well as declare your personal information and circumstances on AIF’s Online Enrolment Form (refer to AIF’s Student Handbook for further details).
You may be eligible for one of the limited Smart and Skilled Fee Free Scholarships if you are aged between 15 and 30 (inclusive) at the start date for training and eligible for a concession fee, meet the Out-of-Home Care definition at the time of enrolment and/or where you advise that you are aged 15 and over and either you or your dependants have experienced or are experiencing domestic and family violence and have a letter of recommendation from a support agency. We encourage you to have a confidential conversation with one of our Career Gurus.
The Australian Institute of Fitness (RTO ID 121508) provides quality training under this scheme. Smart and Skilled is available on Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) and limited spaces for Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) in allocated regional areas.
Find out more about Smart and Skilled.
ZeeFi are Australia’s fintech partner to the education sector, committed to providing students affordable payment plans to enable better access to quality education.
Study Now Pay Later
Study Now Pay Later removes the financial barrier to enable you to access quality education. Available for courses valued between $500 to $20,000, this flexible, interest-free payment plan allows you to focus on studying first and paying later.
Here’s what you get:
• Affordable access – You get to study now and pay-off your course with fixed, interest free repayments over time and low monthly fees.
• Greater course options – Choose the course you want without worrying about the financial burden of upfront fees. Not covered by government funding? We partner with a range of education providers to remove the stress of course financing.
• Simple solutions – We only service the education sector, which means we understand the needs of students working and studying at the same time. You can be granted approval within an hour of submitting your application.
Payment Assist (formerly known as Study Pay)
Don’t let the stress of upfront course costs keep you from a quality education. Payment Assist offers you interest-free, fixed payments across an agreed term, with the ability to alter those terms if your circumstances change. Payment Assist solution secures your enrolment and allows you to concentrate on what’s most important: your studies.
Here’s what you get:
• Certainty – Have peace of mind knowing your enrolment is secured without the stress of
upfront course costs.
• Interest free – make fixed repayments of principal only – no interest applicable.
• Simple and flexible – Apply and manage your application quickly online.
• Affordable – Repayments are evenly split into weekly, fortnightly, or monthly payments.
Vocational Loans is the affordable payment option for courses that might not be covered by government funding. Available for courses valued between $2,001 to $20,000, Vocational Loans help remove any financial barriers – so you can upskill or advance your career opportunities, regardless of the availability of government funding.
Here’s what you get:
• Affordable payment plans – Choose a payment plan that aligns with your pay cycle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
• Only pay for what you borrow – We understand that sometimes life gets in the way. If for whatever reason you need to stop studying, only pay for the course fees that you have already used.
• Take repayment holidays – If you are ahead of your repayment schedule by up to 3 months, you are eligible for a repayment holiday.
Find out more about ZeeFi
An Australian Government Initiative
VET Student Loans
A VET Student Loans (VSL) is a loan provided by the Australian Government that helps students who meet eligibility requirements and who are enrolled in approved courses to pay their tuition fees. The Australian Institute of Fitness (AIF) (RTOID: 121508) is an approved VSL Provider for the HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage.
Students must meet the eligibility requirement to be approved for a VSL. Once approved, the student will owe a debt to the Australian Government for the loan amount until the debt is repaid.
Find out more about VET Student Loans